Thursday, June 26, 2008

New blog feature...

Hello all!

I'm excited to introduce a new feature to my blog that I'm hoping to make semi-regular. It's going to be based upon something that is near and dear to my heart as an American in Paris...

Get excited for.....THE C AND J RESTAURANT REVIEW FEATURE!

Named after Cindy and Jerry, who love dining in Paris and know more about it than anybody I've met (despite the fact that they live all the way across the world in California!), the C and J Restaurant Review will be an opportunity for me to post about and review restaurants that I visit in the City of Lights. I've been to some great ones, so this is going to be lots of fun!!!

Stay tuned for the inaugural installment - to be worked on and hopefully be completed today :)

1 comment:

lehpve said...

Katy, we are so honored! We don't think we'll be back in Paris until May, so you have lots of time to find great places for us to eat.