Monday, July 07, 2008

Book List - Part two

Okay, so we're about a month and a half away from my deadline to read 50 books! Eeeeeeek!

I'm not done yet by any means but things remain do-able for the moment. The last time I updated you all on the list of books I've read since August 25, 2007, I had read 15 books. Here's the rest of the list for now, in the interest of being totally up to date and putting things out there so I'm more likely to stick to them. :)

16. Kite Runner (Hosseni)
17. Girl With a One Track Mind (Lee)
18. A Clean Slate (Caldwell)
19. Simple Genius (Baldacci)
20. Sammy's Hill (Gore)
21. Is Our Children Learning? (Begala)
22. 1,000 Splendid Suns (Hosseni)
23. Deer Hunting with Jesus
24. Starter Wife (Grazer)
25. Eat, Pray, Love (Gilbert)
26. Dear John (Sparks)
27. Prep (Sittenfeld)
28. The Weight of It (Wilensky)
29. The Other Boleyn Girl
30. The Almost Moon (Sebold)
31. Change of Heart (Picoult)
32. Ca Va Mal Finir (Leotard)
33. Me Talk Pretty One Day (Sedaris)
34. Doctor's Wife (Brundadge)
35. Babyville (Green)
36. Blame it on Paris
37. Second Change (Green)
38. Every Crooked Pot (Rosen)
39. Holidays on Ice (Sedaris)
40. Naked (Sedaris)
41. A Time to Run (Boxer)

Eeeeeeek - as you can see, lots of progress, but still NINE books left in the next seven and a half or so weeks. Can I do it? It'll be rough, but I am really really hoping to succeed on my little goal.

Stay tuned to see how I do!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

but which was your favorite?
did you like eat, pray, love?