Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Spotted by Locals - Paris style!

I am always on the lookout for good info on places to go in Paris - where to eat, where to drink, where to shop? The possibilities are endless!

I've turned so often to blogs in the past few years for information about my city and the cities I've been lucky enough to visit. Turns out that blogs have been the key to my getting around in my new home...

I am so happy to share a new blog that features all the type of information that I usually love to know about a city - from a local's perspective! Check out the Paris Spotted by Locals site for all kinds of cool info about where to go and what to do in the City of Lights! You may even find me in the "Interesting Links" section - in good company too, I might add!

Enjoy!

No comments: