Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A hang-up and a victory!

Whenever anyone tells me they have good and bad news and asks me which I want to know first, I always choose the bad news. Don't know what that says about my personality, but I will treat you all with the bad news first, followed by the good.

1. I cannot CANNOT for the life of me find a place to watch baseball in Paris. I am looking everywhere, without seeming like too much of a "stupid American." But seriously- I predicted successfully that the Dodgers would be in the playoffs and I would really appreciate a venue through which I could enjoy this....

2. In a totally opposite "success," I have identified an INSANE karaoke bar that has 4,000 songs in English including one of my favorites to sing- "Bitch" by Meredith Brooks. They have it! Now, I just need to find someone who wants to go to karaoke to witness such a spectacle....

No comments: