Sunday, January 28, 2007

I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!



Oh my goodness......years after visiting my sister in the Czech Republic, I've found an imitation of what I've been looking for!!! For the uninitiated, in Prague there is amazing "street food." The sister and I not only enjoyed traipsing but she also taught me to enjoy such food...and by far the BEST thing was the "Smazny Syr," which I tend to describe as fried cheese with mayonaise in a white bun. Nasty, but oh so great.

Well, I am delighted to report that the French fast food chain Quick is carrying an imitation syr. No, it's not the same as the fried delicacies that I may or may not have enjoyed with the sister at 3 in the morning while finding our way home from a 25 cent beer paradise.... BUT, it's pretty darn close. I have to be careful to not devour them all the time!

Yessss!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. SYRs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!