Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm still alive...

....but a HORRIBLE blogger.

Life lately has consisted pretty much of the following :

* Riding the bus, the train, the bus again and walking to and from work...
* Being a happy homemaker in my spare time...
* Looking FAR AND WIDE for a job in Paris (my internship ends October 31 and the clock is ticking)...
* Stressing out, sometimes to the point of tears (see above)...
* Seeing movies with my UGC Carte Illimite (PERFECT for a student with dwindling means...best 18 euros a month I could ever spend!)...
* Missing the U.S. a little bit...anyone want to FedEx me some good Mexican food? Some magazines? Some books? Some friends? ;)

I will do my best to be better at updating (if anyone is still reading) and will definitely have TONS of time after Halloween when I am officially unemployed.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Good luck with your job search. Hang in there. I too would like to have Mexican food sent to me.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kathryn! Nice to read a a few updates. :) How much longer are you going to be in Paris? It's a REAL long shot but Danay and I have been thinking of coming to paris in Feb/March for a long wknd. Miss you.